Student Enrollment and Registration Forms


During this time all students wanting to register at a Seguin ISD school should call 830-401-8651 for assistance and further instructions.

Required Registration Documents and Forms

The following items are required for registration:
1. A Photo ID for the Parent/Guardian

2. A Social Security Card for the Student (NOT required, preferred. SISD will not refuse enrollment of any student opting not to provide a social security card/number.)

3. An Immunizations Record for the Student

4. Proof of Identification and Age for the Student (any one of these items)
    • Birth Certificate *
    • Hospital Birth Record
    • Adoption Records
    • Church Baptismal Record
    • Driver’s License
    • Passport
    • School ID card, record, or report card
    • Military ID
    • Any other legal document that establishes identity

5. Proof of Residency ( two or more of these items)
    • A driver’s license or photo I.D. with current address (expired licenses may not be used)
    • Property Tax Statement
    • Apartment/House Rental Contract
    • Proof of home purchase
    • Utility Bill/Installation (current or previous month) water, gas, electricity, telephone (landline), cable, etc.
    • Voter Registration Card

If you do not have proof or residency documentation please contact the Seguin ISD Human Resource Dept. at 1221 E. Kingsbury St. or (830) 401-8615 in order to obtain a notarized Seguin ISD Shared Residency form.
* A certified birth certificate is required for all new students under 11 years of age, per the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Article 63.019.

Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth:

When enrolling a student in a Seguin ISD campus, if you live in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster home with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian, you do not need to provide the following to enroll in school:


Proof of residence

Immunization records or a TB skin test result

Birth certificate

School records

Legal guardianship papers


If you believe you qualify as homeless or are homeless and need assistance please fill out this form.


Enrollment Information for students in Foster Care

Under Texas Law, students in foster care are entitled to enrollment when arriving at a new school or district-regardless of whether they have the necessary documentation or paperwork. A student in foster care can attend the public school in the district in which the foster parents live, free of any charge to the foster parent or CPS. Foster Parents and/or CPS will be required to present documentation to confirm Foster Care status.

2019 - 2020 Registration Forms

For all forms:  English  |  Spanish

Student Enrollment Form - English | Spanish

Seguin ISD Parent-Student Authorization Form - English | Spanish

Student Health History Form - English | Spanish

Texas Public School Student Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire - English | Spanish

Home Language Survey - English | Spanish

Employment Survey - English | Spanish

McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act Form - English | Spanish

Student Military Questionnaire - English  |  Spanish

Free and Reduced Lunch Application - English | Spanish

Income Eligilibity Requirements