1. $ 39,000,000 - AJ Briesemeister Middle School renovation on the current campus site - including infill, parking and drives
2. $ 17,300,000 - Matador Stadium rebuild at the current Matador Stadium site (no new/additional scoreboard will be included)
3. $ 3,900,000 - Jefferson Elementary School partial renovation of South building
4. $ 1,800,000 - Outdoor ADA playscapes, multi sensory play areas and shade canopies for all Seguin ISD elementary schools (Jefferson, Koennecke, McQueeney, Patlan, Rodriguez, Vogel and Weinert)
5. $ 1,000,000 - Land purchase to replace McQueeney Elementary
6. $ 1,700,000 - Various campus Improvements - including drainage, HVAC, plumbing and furniture.
February 12, 2019 - Board of Trustees calls for a Bond Election
April 4, 2019 - Last Day to Register to Vote. For voter registration information visit https://bit.ly/2Djqfdc.
April 22, 2019 - Early Voting Begins
April 30, 2019 - Early Voting Ends
May 4, 2019 - Election Day
1221 E. Kingsbury | Seguin, Texas 78155 | Phone: (830) 401-8600 | Fax: (830) 379-0392 • © 2006-2018 Seguin Independent School District
It is the policy of the Seguin Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or disability in its Educational programs, services or activities, as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.